Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA/NSKK buckle

Hello,

here are some images of my last purchase. It is a nice two piece nickel silver on brass buckle with horizontal swastika. The swastika has a border and is pebbled.
    I'm very glad that I found this buckle because two piece white metal SA buckle with horizontal swastika are very hard to find.

Best Regards

Heiko

Heiko

You are quite wrong when you say that these buckles "..are very hard to find". Instead and in my opinion - they are ultra rare !!

Although I know this roundel design very well, it is first time that I have ever seen a two piece construction, in "white" metal. I do not even think that the buckle is documented in any of the reference works.

A fabulous buckle and again, probably non documented and ultra rare.

I wonder though, is the obverse finish nickle silver on brass or chrome on brass ? Either could be anticipated or expected and whether nickle silver or chrome, does not detract from the buckle at all.

Regards,

David

Comment

David,

I kew that the buckle is rare but I dont knew that the buckle is so extreme rare.
      I'm not sure whether nickel or chrome on brass but it looks like chrome.
      Probably you are right that the buckle is non dokumented. For me it was also the first time that I saw a two piece white metal SA with upright swastika.

Thank's for your response.

Best Regards

Heiko

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X