ss leather belt on ebay opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss leather belt on ebay opinions please

i just bought this belt from ebay and i should have it in a few days but the buyer garantees its authenticity(100% pos feedback with 318 feedbacks..) so id like some honest opinions what you think.personally i think it looks good but the markings are very faint but i hope to inspect and post better pics on arrival. here is the link http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN:IT&ih=016 thanks for your opinions Andreas

it is stamped (ss) 4/38 (?) and ocl on the alu clasp...
    Last edited by reness; 09-10-2007, 07:46 PM. Reason: forgot info

Looks good to me, wear looks good. Still need better pics after in your hand.

Comment

Hello I don't remember ever seeing a belt stamped 75. That is very small. Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by reness View Post
        it is stamped (ss) 4/38 (?) and ocl on the alu clasp...
        More likely SS 1/38 (? = RZM). Which is correct with the 1 not in line with the date of manufacture. Keeper regular Overhoff (oLc)
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh
        All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

thanks for your comments jean(i admire the amount of knowledge that you posses on buckel collecting!!)now that you mention it the number does look like a 1 and i did think that the ? was a rzm in a circle ..reich zueugs m... is that the same as overhoff(olc)??? and was it common that the rzm symbol was stamped only half on the belt??i habe a reasonable 822/38 that ill be getting in a few days so ill but this with this belt as they are the same year and post pics asap.thanks for your comments everyone...
          Last edited by reness; 09-11-2007, 10:09 AM. Reason: wrong info

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X