Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ + PuC Buckles

Hi

I purchased these 2 buckles some days ago from a serious seller.

Just to be sure - do you agree that these are originals?

Cheers
    Johannes

I dont like this buckle..it looks too new and the finishes look wrong... the catch looks like it was made yesterday and the attachment of the catch to the box looks like epoxy or something ...will you please show photos of the prongs on the HJ buckle.. they dont look good either.. **take note of the rope which is around the rondel..see the bad stamping!! the bad quality gives this away as a repro..sorry, but this is a repro
    Last edited by Chad Williams; 08-24-2007, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I am going to agree with Chad; don't like the construction, finish, prongs, stamping - not much to like at all! Sorry~! Hope you can return them.

Comment

The Alu could be a original De-nazified Police buckle but I am at work away from my ref material

Ben

Comment

Hi

I hope for some more info from you experts before I get in contact with the seller.

I have not paid for these yes, as I did win it on a auction some days ago. The seller also told me that I have a 21 days return guarantee.

I do not have more picture, as these are from the seller - but if the "police" buckle is OK I will pay only for this one.

Cheers
          Johannes

Comment

Johannes

IMO the police buckle is original, I have compared the marking on your with that of my Heer and in my eyes they are the same, get more opinions from others before you buy

Ben
            Attached Files

Comment

Closer
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for great info.

Cheers
                Johannes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X