SS buckle and belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS buckle and belt

Here's an cool battle worn ss belt and buckle that's been around more that Lindsay Lohan. A friend of mine bought it back in 1992 from a guy who bought from vet sources. He had some good stuff back then. Anyway my friend traded me the belt then it was traded at least 6 times among three guys. Why? Because everytime we wanted something, a helmet, knife, or a whole grouping, the other guy would say "Ok, but you have to trade me that old SS belt or I won't trade." Well one of the guys sold all his stuff and so I ended up with it again.I think it will stay put for a time but you never know
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Military Trader; 07-11-2007, 10:31 PM.

Well that's just a really good looking piece that you know has seen some real service. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Yeah I really like the belts and buckles that have been together for a long time and not "put together" by a collector. You can see on the belt where the guy kept adjusting the belt smaller as times got leaner.

Comment

ss

nice set always nice to see the belt with its buckle, can we have some shots of back it looks like a 155,, rgds dave

Comment

ss belt and buckle

nice set i have a setup almost identical definitely has a been there look

Comment

You are correct Dave. Here's a couple of shots of the back.
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X