Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assman Hj Buckle

hi all
    after the hassle of finding out my police buckle was bad(by the way have had the money back ) its made me paranoid that maybe my hj buckle is bad even though it was bought frpom a very well named seller, the reason i think this is that ive searched this site and found loads of similar marked buckles to mine but they ahere all marked on the opp end so is this buckle good or is it another i have to try and get my money back on
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by schorschi; 06-08-2007, 02:25 PM. Reason: 2 fast 4 you

Comment

Yes indeed Stuart, the best way would be to get your money back.

In my eyes this buckle is a well known representative of faked steel buckles.

Best regards,
          Guido

Comment

I've never seen a steel HJ buckle with this kind of markings..

and for sure this is a fake..the Assmann eagle looks quite different and there a lot more mistakes..
            but It's impossible for me to explain it with my poor school-English knowledge's

Comment

Stuart

Correctly, this is a fantasy buckle rather than a fake. It is supposedly a late period steel HJ buckle with however, early period Assmann marks. This combination never existed. The buckle is known with at least two types of catches (attached is the crank variety fantasy) and also, the markings are seen both on the buckle lip and under the pin shroud.

Quite simply, it is not an original HJ buckle.

Regards,

David
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

thanks again to the three of you will contact the seller who according to his website guarentees all his items are 3rd reich era so hopefully a refund will not be a problem,just goes to show even when you buy off dealers you cant guarentee what you are getting
                    once again big thanks to david,guido and musketeer
                    stu

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X