Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Collector needing some help!

Hello!

Today, I purchased a large grouping from a gentleman who served in the US Air Corps in Germany after the war. One of the items in the grouping was this belt buckle. I imagine that this is a de-nazified Luftwaffe buckle, but of course, I'm not positive and I really don't know how much its worth. If anyone could help me out with the value and more information about it, I'd certainly appreciate it! I'm strictly American, so this is a little out of my field!

Best,
    Beau
    Attached Files

Maker's mark
    Attached Files

Comment

reverse
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello mate, to be honest it is worth very little, it has been de-nazified and in bad condition, if I was going to by it I would only pay around $20

Ben

Comment

Yes, I have to agree with Ben...this buckle has certainly seen better days! Still nice to have as a piece of ww2 history but it isn't worth much value wise!
          Cheers!
          Rob

Comment

Thanks for the info Gentlemen. I didn't really expect it, or any of the German items in the grouping, to command a significant sum. I'll be selling this buckle, a WWII Cross, and breast badge soon since they don't correlate with my collecting interests. Again, thanks for the help!

Beau

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X