HJ Leaders Buckle Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Leaders Buckle Real or Not?

Can any member help me with this. I recently picked up a group of items including this belt buckle. It looks OK and seems to be the same type as the one on page 283 of Belt Buckle and Brocades of the Third Reich as I intend to put it on E stand can people confirm 1. that it is original and 2. give me an approx idea of what I should be selling it at in this condition. The finish appears to be a pale coppery colour on the front but matt silver on the back. I do have the other end to it which appears to be just plain aluminium and slightly better condition than the buckle Any help would be appreciated
    Attached Files

b
    Attached Files

Comment

bb
      Attached Files

Comment

bbb
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by paul a View Post
          Can any member help me with this. I recently picked up a group of items including this belt buckle. It looks OK and seems to be the same type as the one on page 283 of Belt Buckle and Brocades of the Third Reich as I intend to put it on E stand can people confirm 1. that it is original and 2. give me an approx idea of what I should be selling it at in this condition. The finish appears to be a pale coppery colour on the front but matt silver on the back. I do have the other end to it which appears to be just plain aluminium and slightly better condition than the buckle Any help would be appreciated
          Hello Paul,

in my opinion nothing wrong with your HJ Leader and by the way I could be your buyer.....so you must hear other opinion about worth

Best

Ric

Comment

Nothing at all wrong with this buckle except the wear it has. The M 4 /22 buckles are the most common and the nicest of this model. The copper under plating is standard and was used to allow the silvering to adhere to the buckle.

Bill

Comment

HJ Leaders

Hi Paul,
              Great HJ leaders buckle. I have always liked all of the buckles used by the HJ and DJ. Simple and to the point.

Regards,
              Jody

Comment

Hello Paul.
                It is mine
                HJ buckle. You can compare.

Comment

Thanks Vlad that shows everything i need

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X