Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Heer a tropical?

Hello folks,
    I was given this buckle the other day. I have a question, is it tropical?

Regards,
    Jody
    Attached Files

Heer Buckle

Here is the reverse:
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jody, that colour buckle is normally associated with tropical buckles but I have seen various coloured buckles with tropical belts. You have some very good friends, I wish people would give me Heer belt buckles !!!!

Comment

the only "tropical buckles" for me are these with web tab.... and still - they are tropical only by name - just like coconut canteens etc.

olive color doesnt mean to me tropical - Iv seen olive buckles with leather tonques.. and web ones.. and they were issued all over european fronts without playing with colors IMHO

its modern collectors idea to separate them by colors (unless ofcourse You have tan painted buckle from Tunesia.. blahblahblah)

Jody - You have nice heer byckle - regular as it can be - nothing more.. nothing less..

Comment

Heer Buckle

Originally posted by Michael Kuligowski View Post
          the only "tropical buckles" for me are these with web tab.... and still - they are tropical only by name - just like coconut canteens etc.

olive color doesnt mean to me tropical - Iv seen olive buckles with leather tonques.. and web ones.. and they were issued all over european fronts without playing with colors IMHO

its modern collectors idea to separate them by colors (unless ofcourse You have tan painted buckle from Tunesia.. blahblahblah)

Jody - You have nice heer byckle - regular as it can be - nothing more.. nothing less..
          Hi Michael,
          Thank you. I just have not collected Heer buckles in great way and your comments were very helpful.

Regards,
          Jody

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X