No announcement yet.

Six New buckles - ss, km, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buckles and all are good including the Werke Reitz. Let me know what brocades you are looking for.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by DougO View Post
      Thanks Ben and Ric,
      These are for my collection. I have lots of uniforms that need belts and buckles, so I always on the hunt. Unfortunately, my knowledge of uniforms and visors is a bit better than my knowledge of buckles. Thanks for your help.
      Doug
      P.S. If I decide to sell, I'll let you know first Ric!
      Thanks Doug, I do appreciate it

Ric

Comment

Jep all buckles are great
        About the Reitz buckle, you can find more info about it on my website !!!

Werner
        Interested in all E. Reitz Uniformwerke items.

Comment

take note of werners site!! it is a great site for Belgian made buckles... the thin footed catch of the Reitz buckle is a good tell for a Belgian made buckle!! which are quite rare and seldom seen. not all thin footed catches are repros so take a good look at Werners site so you dont pass up a rare buckle from a quick glance thinking it is a repro.>chad

Comment

Some very nice buckles and all are good. Especially like the SS EM's. The SS officers appears to be ground dug but is a good buckle . Nothing wrong with the Werke Reitz either and in very very nice condition. A great find.

Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X