Rad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC1 View Post
    Wonderful RAD buckles from everyone and staying with the Labor Corp theme I will provide views of the Flemish Labor Corp buckle - a recent addition. A beautiful golden hue paint on this buckle.

Dan

Amazing thread with some nice buckles here.

Dan, nice idea opening this thread to collaborationist buckles : I know your nice example as Walloon Labour , am I wrong ?

Ric

Comment

Ric,

You are right on. This buckle was manufactured around 1936, commonly known as the Walloon Labour Corps belt buckle, an organization for the Belgian Fascist Labour movement. In my estimation, a very nice and rare buckle indeed.

Dan

Comment

r

some nice rad buckles on here heres my only rad i have
        Attached Files

Comment

r

Attached Files

Comment

r

Attached Files

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly with Ric here, insofar as this "thread" is a super data base toward the otherwise and somewhat humble, RAD Koppelschloss.

There are some quite simply, remarkable and quite rare examples on display here.

Be aware though chaps that in relation to the excellent and first class RAD buckle just posted, the fake and cast "GB" examples now abound in excess.

Regards,

David

Comment

Hi David,

Would you happen to have any photos of this fake "GB"?

You put together a great thread on the fake SHD which was most helpful and if you were able to the same with the RAD that would be great.

Steve

Be aware though chaps that in relation to the excellent and first class RAD buckle just posted, the fake and cast "GB" examples now abound in excess.

Regards,

David

[/quote]

Comment

Steve

Not really going to be of much help here.

The fake, as shown on the well known dealers site and being openly sold as a copy. Unfortunately, I have never held one long enough to take detailed images.

The cast fake would however appear to "copy" the GB RAD, as per the first one posted here by Kirby.

Regards,

David
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Norwegian labour AT buckle

Originally posted by b.collector View Post
                        .....Dan, nice idea opening this thread to collaborationist buckles......

Ric
                        Just to continue on Dan's way : here's a scarce Norwegian labour org. (AT).

Best

Ric
                        Attached Files

Comment

Norwegian labour AT buckle

Originally posted by b.collector View Post
                          Just to continue on Dan's way : here's a scarce Norwegian labour org. (AT).

Best

Ric
                          Back side
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ric -

Absolutely a fantastic AT - Norwegian labour org buckle that I like very much and most definitely needs to be in my collection. I think another thread showing the collaborationist buckles is greatly needed. As a collector, I believe all those supporting either side are hightly interesting and a valuable learning tool.

David,
                            I agree with you that the G Brehmer stamping is often copied. Do we, as collectors, have a list of other manufactures who are reproduced and do we have a DB for these items (for all buckle types) showing photos of the copies? This question may sound redundant and somewhat sophomoric but I unless I perform my own db of fakes on my own files system there seems to be none (that is actually managed per ISP guidelines).

Regards, Dan

Comment

Rad

Hi all, I think I may have a couple of different maker marks. I will post as soon as I can get my wife to take photos. Doug

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X