Varient/ Transitional Maker Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varient/ Transitional Maker Marks

I want to post a couple of my newest members into my collection.
    The first being an HJ buckle made from nickle with typical steel roller bar and brass catch.
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

But what makes this buckle so attractive and different is the maker marks. This has the RZM KH 28, RZM 78 and the PuC of Paulmann and Crone, Ludenscheid. PuC was assigned both. AWESOME markings.

Would like to see similar postings of these type from other members.
      Attached Files

Comment

The second is another new maker mark into my collection. It comes assigned to a dark blue/black Heer buckle (some call Coastal Arty). I am not that familar with this maker so any input is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Enjoy -
        Dan
        Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
          Attached Files

Comment

... and the maker mark IKA 41.

Thanks for looking.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dan, nice Paul Crone HJ dont let Chad see that, mind you he already probably has one, ref the other buckle IKA, I have that on ref on my other PC which is in storage, I move into my new house Friday so if no-one has told you by then I will let you know

Comment

Ben -

Thanks for the update and, I too, am sure Chad has a few of those multi-mark HJ's in his collection! Hope he can provide some nice pics of the various transition markings. I look forward to your post on the reference towards IKA.

Happy moving this week... I will be doing the same in all probability this time next year as the wife and I just finalized our new build. It's kind of hectic right now in our household.

Regards,
                Dan

Comment

b

wow nice buckles and some nice stampings rgds dave

Comment

Dan
                    dont worry, I have this buckle haha PuC was very prolific, and their marks are many... I believe I did a post in the past showing all of the POuC marks I had at the time.. I will try to find the post and put a link up... great buckles though Chad

Comment

I've seen these before, Dan! hahahaha.... .but it's always great seeing them again! Great buckles!

Rob

Comment

Hi Dan, will post my Julius Kremp for comparison.
                        It is also marked IKA41

Regards,
                        Guido
                        Attached Files

Comment

Back
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dan here is the link to the other thread which shows about 10 more PuC markings!!! they are on pages 1 and 3 of the thread.... http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...&highlight=puc
                            Chad

Comment

GREAT feedback from all ... I think these transitional multi-markings are truly a rare breed and a very sought after collectable.

Chad - thanks for link and again very nice and desirable buckles. You are the king!

If anyone plans on selling these type buckles please drop me a PM and I will put you in touch with a willing buyer!!!

Regards,
                              Dan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X