Luftwaffe Buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Buckle

I received this buckle in a miscellaneous purchase recently. I am not familiar with the difference between zink or steel (magnet does hold). There are no markings on the buckle but the tab is dated 1941 and is made by SCHMOLE & Comp, Menden. If it wasn't for the small amount of rust on bottom this buckle would be mint unissued.
    Attached Files

Back

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by z06berlin View Post
      I received this buckle in a miscellaneous purchase recently. I am not familiar with the difference between zink or steel (magnet does hold). There are no markings on the buckle but the tab is dated 1941 and is made by SCHMOLE & Comp, Menden. If it wasn't for the small amount of rust on bottom this buckle would be mint unissued.
      Hallo,

nice original buckle

If you closely look at the position signed by a white line you will see the maker mark

Best

Ric
      Attached Files

Comment

Buckle

Thank you b. collector, you are right, it is not visible by casual looking, but with a lupe it is SO (with for want of better discription a tree seperating two letters) laying on side, and then followed by 1940. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by z06berlin View Post
          .....a tree seperating two letters laying on side, and then followed by 1940. Jim

Ric

Comment

Nice buckle

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X