Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help on SS 145/43 Buckle ..

Hi All,

i have only just put this buckle up for sale on the e-stand section .. i have had quite a few replys letting me know that it may be a very good reproduction ..

i purchased this buckle from a very reputable US dealer just over a year ago .. i will let him know the out come of this thread. i would like to hear what other collectors have to say ..

regards
    Paul l k.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Paul l k View Post
          Hi All,

i have only just put this buckle up for sale on the e-stand section .. i have had quite a few replys letting me know that it may be a very good reproduction ..

i purchased this buckle from a very reputable US dealer just over a year ago .. i will let him know the out come of this thread. i would like to hear what other collectors have to say ..

regards
          Paul l k.

Hi Paul,

that buckle is 100 % fake . Unfortunately this kind of fake did fool many collectors and reputable dealers and of course auction experts...

Best

Ric

Comment

SS Buckle

Hello to all who have helped and to those who have been watching this thread .. the dealer in question has replied to my e-mail and has asked me to ship the buckle back to him for a refund ..

there are some really honest dealers out there that some times do make mistakes ..

Comment

Originally posted by Paul l k View Post
              Hello to all who have helped and to those who have been watching this thread .. the dealer in question has replied to my e-mail and has asked me to ship the buckle back to him for a refund ..

there are some really honest dealers out there that some times do make mistakes ..
              Everybody can make mistakes, but not everybody are available to recognize them.......a serious Forum may be of some help

Regards

Ric

Comment

Yes, definately bad I agree....serious collectors should study the image as it is actually one of the better copies of a steel SS, Johnny

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X