sa belt and buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sa belt and buckle

hi, heres my latest buy the buckle looks good to me but the belt looks very new could it be a copy or am i wrong with both my assumptions, thanks dave
    Attached Files

sa

rear
    Attached Files

Comment

sa

belt maker
      Attached Files

Comment

sa

i think i am going to have to calm down with buying these buckles as i seem to be addicted to them at the moment, any1 know of any buckle addicts rehabs
        Attached Files

Comment

sa

pic
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm up towards the front of the line when it comes to queuing up for that rehab!! hahahaha....

Nice buckle! I think the belt is fine....have to ask though...the front of the buckle is sooooo much "shinier" than the back which shows some corrosion; has the front been "buffed" up?

Rob

Comment

sa

ooh i dont know about that i have bought 6 this week and need another fix as soon as i have opened my parcel that buckle comes in,i want another as for buffing i have not touched it,its as it arrived this morning i cant see any buffing marks ,front is in lovely condition just looks like its had a polish and thanks for the help on these,as the belt had me worried, cheers dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X