Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Belt and Buckle????

Greetings to all,

I am new to the forum so I want to throw out a few pics and see if anyone can enlighten me to this type belt and buckle. My first thought is that it being very small it must be classified as an HJ type but would appreciate any feedback.
    Attached Files

Here is a closer look at the buckle
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello! THat isn't a HJ buckle. I am leaning more towards a non-NSDAP item. In other words, it could just be a belt and buckle that had been produced in the 1920's or 30's. Remember the swastika was considered a symbol of good luck...
      I could be wrong but I have not seen a RZM product looking like this...
      Hopefully someone else can enlighten you on the origins of this item but I don't think it is linked to the Third Reich.
      Interesting piece nonetheless!

Rob

Comment

Thanks Rob for the feedback. Your rationale makes sense as someone said that this may be childs belt from the early to mid 30's. It is a very nice looking, very small, child's brocaid belt. It is worth researching as I have not seen others of this type.

Comment

It's all good. For someone like myself, who collects German belt buckles that do not only have to come from the 3rd Reich, this is a type of item that is still desirable....they don't break the bank (don't ask me what it's worth....I have no idea! hahahaha) and they still add depth and variety to a collection.
          Hopefully, there might be someone else out there who can add more info to this belt/buckle for you.

Cheers...

Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X