Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent photo find

Hello all!

I want to share my latest photo find. A very interesting HJ/DJ photo showing some rare buckles.
    Christian
    Attached Files

...the so called "Studentenbund 1th pattern" (only God knows why).
    Attached Files

Comment

... black DJ buckle in 45mm as well as in 35mm together with a "normal" DJ buckle.
      Attached Files

Comment

Christian

A very interesting and in my opinion, a very important photograph.

Here we have at last, an image of the so called "first pattern Studentenbund" buckle in wear and more importantly, which can now be dignified by the obvious peer group.

The erroneous label of Studentenbund has always been easily convenient, for a buckle that up until now had an indeterminate wearer, purely because it displays a lozenge or diamond with a swastika - very loosely similar to the NS-Studentenbund badge.

Regards,

David

Comment

Christian
          what an amazing photograph!!!! it is so nice to see the mysterious black Dj buckles in wear especially a 35 and 45 together with a standard 45 all in one photo...BRAVO....I likey!!! Chad

Comment

Thanks for the comments!
            A pity that the 35mm variant of the normal DJ buckle is missing, that would make it perfect! But I don't want to be greedy...

I never really understood the identification as "Studentenbund 1th pattern". Yes, the symbol for the Studentenbund was a diamond, but the normal HJ symbol was a diamond as well!

For me it is just a private purchased NS/Hitler Youth buckle.

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by Wickie
              Hello all!

I want to share my latest photo find. A very interesting HJ/DJ photo showing some rare buckles.
              Christian
              Christian,

your photos are always a precious support for the buckles collectors.

Many thanks for sharing them

Best

Ric

Comment

Another wonderful find Christian. I love these old images.

Cheers
                Don

Comment

Great Pic showing great buckles! Thanks Christian.....another awesome photograph! I love seeing period pics of buckles in wear. Doesn't matter if it's the rarest of buckles or the most common - I love seeing them used when they were brand new!

Thanks again for the sharing that pic!

Rob

Comment

has no one ever found this buckle design(the early HJ/1st pat. student) in a period catalog ?
                    Chad

Comment

I wonder what buckles are being worn by the boys in the middle and back rows!!
                      this photo still amazes me
                      Chad

Comment

great picture

Comment

great picture interesting buckles

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X