Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 un marked buckles ,no tabs,thoughts on makers please

Hi guys,
    I have here 2 unmarked belt buckles one Heer and one Luftwaffe,no makers tabs and neither have any identifying marks,can i get some help to identify please.
    Thanks in advance
    Bob
    Attached Files

I think that the maker of the Luftwaffe buckle is Maedicke, about the alu Heer buckle is hard to know the maker, Gebr. Gloerfeld perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by ivanjoaquin View Post
      I think that the maker of the Luftwaffe buckle is Maedicke, about the alu Heer buckle is hard to know the maker, Gebr. Gloerfeld perhaps?
      Hi Ivan,
      Thank you very much for your reply,yes i'm convinced the luftwaffe buckle is indeed a J.C. Maedicke made piece after comparing it with numerous examples on the net. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Now to check out the Heer....

Cheers
      Bob

Comment

Hi don't think my Heer Buckle is made by Gebr. Gloerfeld,its close but not a match .pic of a known G.G buckle with tab for comparison. thoughts please gents
        thanks
        Bob
        Attached Files

Comment

Pretty sure this is one of the Menden buckle makers,but which one? it could be Dransfeld, HCH Schwerter ,Gebruder Albert or Schmole & Co or something else..
          Cheers
          BobGebruder Albert, Menden
          HCH Schwerter, Menden
          Schmole & Comp, MendenGebruder Albert, Menden
          HCH Schwerter, Menden
          Schmole & Comp, Menden

Comment

Pretty sure this is one of the Menden buckle makers,but which one? it could be Dransfeld, HCH Schwerter ,Gebruder Albert or Schmole & Co or something else..
            Cheers
            BobGebr

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X