Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RS&S aluminum injectionmolded luftwaffe

Hello,

does anyone have a pre war RS&S aluminum injection molded Luftwaffe EM buckle that they could show me pictures of?

Yancy

Yancy,

You could start there until future input.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...5&pagenumber=1

Best Regards
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Yancy,

If you send me your email address I will send you photos of an RS&S Luft. My email address is fennec@erols.com

Bill

Comment

Bill,

If you want to send me those photos I would be happy to upload those for you so more members will be able to see them.

Best Regards
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh
        All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Posted for Bill
          Attached Files
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

and...
            Attached Files
            Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Here's one from 1936. sorry for the large size of the pic
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Jean Pierre Redeuilh; 11-26-2002, 09:25 PM.

Comment

This buckle has the maker mark stamped in 3 places 2 near the catch as shown here and one more under the prong bar,
                also these buckles were not injection moldered no matter what angolia says in his book, they were stamped/drop forged.
                Attached Files

Comment

back

Comment

Paul,

First I resized your photo so it does no longer takes lot of space
                    Second, you are very right with aluminum buckles been stamped and not molded. Please read this thread posted by Christian, I am sure it will deeply interest you:
                    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...threadid=12814
                    Third, it is not the first time there is major mistakes in what my author wrote ...
                    Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

JP,
                      I read that posting Christian, very interesting, confirmed what some of have been saying all along. It was great the he was able to locate someone who had first hand knowlwedge of the manufacturing process and even better that he shared it with all of us. Thanks, Christian

Comment

Hello,

Thanks everyone for the great pictures! I found what i was looking for(the markings on the leather tab)I should have been more specific in my initial question.I do have one more question,does anyone have a pre war RS&S luftwaffe EM with tab thats maker marked on the tab but no maker marks on the buckle?,Bill was the lower of your two buckles you pictured like this?

Yancy

Comment

Yancy,

Yes you are correct. The lower buckle was only marked on the tab.

Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X