Panzer magnetlamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer magnetlamp

Morning All, I am looking for a panzer magnetlamp as shown in the attached picture, (item a) I don't need to buy it, although I might if it's for sale but I could do with some pictures and dimension so that I can recreate one for the panzer ll project. I know this is a bit of a long shot but I thought if anyone has one of these, they might be a member of WAF.

Thanks for looking,

Jon
    Attached Files

Originally posted by johann mor View Post
    Morning All, I am looking for a panzer magnetlamp as shown in the attached picture, (item a) I don't need to buy it, although I might if it's for sale but I could do with some pictures and dimension so that I can recreate one for the panzer ll project. I know this is a bit of a long shot but I thought if anyone has one of these, they might be a member of WAF.

Thanks for looking,

Jon
    100mm diameter, 120mm high of which 15mm is the screw on lid.

Decent pictures are rare. Here are a couple of the sheet metal holder. There may have been minor differences depending on the manufacturer.

http://village.photos/members/Ian-Alderman/Magnetlampe

Ian
    Last edited by ian alderman; 10-19-2019, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Ian,

Thanks for the information, I did scale the picture below which came out as an approximate dia 100mm and height of 115mm but I would rather have the correct dimensions if possible. What is the panzer in the pictures and is at Wheatcrofts?

Regards,

Jon

Comment

Ian,

Thanks for the information, I did scale the picture below which came out as an approximate dia 100mm and height of 115mm but I would rather have the correct dimensions if possible. What is the panzer in the pictures and is at Wheatcrofts?

Regards,

Jon
        Hi Jon,

they are the Luchs at Saumur and Bovington. The dimensions of the bracket are available should you want them. I think I'm correct in saying that David Byrden's Tiger 1 site also has some information, and possibly some photos, although I think the quality isn't very good.

Ian

Comment

Ian,

Dimensions would be wonderful please. Have you got a link to David's site?

Regards,

Jon

Comment

Ian,

Dimensions would be wonderful please. Have you got a link to David's site?

Regards,

Jon
            Hi Jon,

is a CAD drawing any good?

Re David's site, this is the link to the main page;

http://tiger1.info/vehicle.html

However, I cannot find the relevant page on the magnetlampe. David does visit here so perhaps he will help.

Cheers,

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ian alderman View Post
              Hi Jon,

is a CAD drawing any good?

Re David's site, this is the link to the main page;

http://tiger1.info/vehicle.html

However, I cannot find the relevant page on the magnetlampe. David does visit here so perhaps he will help.

Cheers,

Ian
              Thanks ian,

A cad drawing would be good but what package is it, I have Q cad but might be able to open it, I have pm'ed you my email address.

Jon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X