Clear All

Stug III brand new straight out of the box

Check this out on FB

https://www.facebook.com/one2oneindustries/

Sweet!

Chet
    Zinc stinks!

Comment

Looks amazing, any idea what the inside is like?

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by johann mor View Post
        Looks amazing, any idea what the inside is like?

Jon
        Hi Jon,
        I haven't seen and pics of the interior yet, though apparently regular updates will be made available on Facebook and this particular new build StugIII will be on display in Munster Pz. Museum...

Comment

Hi Bob,

I have never been to the munster tank museum, I had always assumed that it would be full of originals but with this and the plastic Tiger one has to wonder what else lurks in the shadows. I am not against replicas, I can't be as I am making one myself but to buy one for an internationally renowned museum that does seem strange. I know the tank museum has it's ww1 replicas and some exhibits are bitsers and now of course it has a kids play park but I wonder how far these museums will sink.

Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,
            sorry for the late reply,its not gone to Munster,here is the latest update posted on FACEBOOK from the company that is making them...

StuG updates: Hello every one, here is the latest update. The "Prototype" Stug III Ausf B model which has been shown on this forum for the past few days (thank you to the admins) has found its permanent home at the Stammheim museum. We are now moving into the production phase of the project. We would really like to thank all of you "StuG experts" who have shared comments, feedback, and suggestions. Rest assured the production models will address some if not most of the suggestions you had ie: road-wheels. It was important for us to get initial/early feedback from this group as we want to be as "perfect" as possible while still being able to manufacture quickly and in mass and keep costs reasonable for all.

We will continue to keep this group updated but to keep things more focused and not to over saturate this Facebook group we encourage you to follow all of the updates on our Facebook page "one 2 one industries". There you will find more photos, videos and project updates.

Lastly, if you are interested in this project, finding out more information or would like to be one of the first to purchase a production model please send us an email with your contact information. We will give you all the information and answer any questions you might have. Please email your interest to "info-usa@one2one-industries.com"

Thank you again for your support and comments, we will continue the journey!

Comment

Morning bob,

Thanks for the correction Bob Stammheim looks like an interesting museum.

Judging by the one 2 one web site they haven't been trading for long, I wonder if they will get enough customers to stay in business. These are obviously being made to be driven rather than static displays, so I suppose the interior details are not relevant or maybe, I am just anal.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by johann mor View Post
                Morning bob,

Thanks for the correction Bob Stammheim looks like an interesting museum.

Judging by the one 2 one web site they haven't been trading for long, I wonder if they will get enough customers to stay in business. These are obviously being made to be driven rather than static displays, so I suppose the interior details are not relevant or maybe, I am just anal.

Jon
                Morning Jon,
                no problem and sorry for the mis information
                Well i suppose its a bit like buying a new car,you can get the basic model then you get the one with all the factory extra's but in this instance it will be the owner who has to find those nice original pieces to make it look that bit more "original"...
                One only has to look at the PzIII that's been built on a 432 chassis,the attention to detail of the interior in MHO could not be upgraded,its truly stunning as is the exterior,except that it still has the original wheels and tracks which lets it down.
                The guy who built it reckons it would take 50K to change the running gear over to a more original configuration...personally i'd have a go at crowd funding,everyone likes a tryer
                Cheers
                Bob

Comment

Originally posted by ENGLISH BOB View Post

Any chance please of posting some pics for those of us not on 'facebook' cheers Bob.

Comment

Pictures

Here you go
                    Attached Files

Comment

more+
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot Bob, these are amongst my favourite AFVs, they look well mean being so squat

Comment

Soooo cool!!! I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
                            Soooo cool!!! I want one.
                            drop them a line yours for 130K

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X