Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phanomen granit 1943 restoration

helllo,
    to start with a restoration of a german phanomen granit 1500s cargo we are looking for pictures of that truck esspecialy the cargo area,due to its rare apereances during the war i have come to a difficulty to find even war time pictures mostly what can be seen are the ambulances and even those are hard to find
    so any help would be appreciated, we have 2 technical books on this truck but no pictures from its cargo is stated neither from the ambulance its a pure tech book there are some pic from the cabin and front but thats about it
    thanks guys
    phil

Maybe there's more to find about the early post-war ones, that may give at least some indication?

Comment

answer

hello, the early post ones have also differences,
      but maybe one of those 100 readers knows a good war-time picture cite
      that would be already a very good start if you don't have anything at all
      so let the comment come ...

Comment

PG 1500 Lkw

mistake

Comment

phanomen

hello Lennard,
          why don't you come up with some pictures then, if you are so shure about it ??, its Always very easy to spil words like so many does, but sorry to say i only relay on war time pictures, but not on peoples talk, coz by this time i could have been in paris if i had to believe in the past all their talks….
          kind regards
          phil

Comment

Pg 1500

Hi Phil,

You misunderstand my word "mistake" , I am referring to me trying and failing, to put a PG 1500 Lkw photo on the forum, its the only one I have ever seen, but the inclusion of the photo in a note, beats me.

cheers lennard

Comment

phanomen

ok lennard i understand,
              pg1500 ,you have 2 versions S and A ,S is a 4x2 and A 4x4
              so we know it or wetalk about it as 1500Sor 1500 A
              anyway it both comes to the same,
              its indeed difficult to find it ,every evening i am looking for it even ordinary ambulances are dificult tofind and i cannot refer on museum stuff coz it can be changed after the war ormade up just like this , the one i have is from 43 and i was told but again i don't believe until they come up with evidence … it was used to transport troops inside Germany anyway this talk i take with a spoon of salt.
              there are a few guys where i am in contact with but they have all ambulances and the technical books on the market are those that everyone has both from 1942...
              and its verry little inside of doc ,so its my only way i have for the moment .
              anyway we will see where it ends
              feel free to send me a pm i can include my email address for the picture if you want or maybe you can put it here so other guys might see what i am looking for .
              regards
              phil

Comment

You could try asking here too: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/arch...1945/index.php

Comment

phanomen

hello earlymb,
                  thanks for your help i can give it a try its well appreciated
                  cheers
                  phil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X