X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sturmgeschütz restoration start?

I am wondering what is happening with the Sturmgesch******252;tz 3
    from the Englisch Restoration Groupe : SDKFZ.com
    have they started now with restoration ore does somebody have information about the status of the restoration yet?

Thomas

Thomas
    They havent started to restore it yet as they are still looking for parts and also doing a couple of other smaller projects at the moment.
    Last edited by reidmuller; 07-13-2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

good knews thank you for the information! By the way I have sean in an
      Video shot that the Jagdpanzer had shot with his 88 Gun how is it possible? I thought that this Gun is not working? How is it possible in an Land in what you not even may have an Airpistol.

Comment

Hi
        Can someone post pictures of that relic?
        I would like to see it!
        Did you say it was found in the sea????????????
        Ace

Comment

Originally posted by DONDon1
          good knews thank you for the information! By the way I have sean in an
          Video shot that the Jagdpanzer had shot with his 88 Gun how is it possible? I thought that this Gun is not working? How is it possible in an Land in what you not even may have an Airpistol.
          Yeah it is a live 88 and you can own live ones if you have a good reason to and as he has a museum i suppose its a good reason to own one plus if you have a sect. 5 license you can own anything just very hard!
          you could even own one on a bolt cation licence i beleve i know you can with a pak37?

Ace try here http://www.lerenfort.fsnet.co.uk/page79.html and there website http://www.sdkfz.com/site/collection/sturmgeschutz.php
          Last edited by reidmuller; 07-13-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

wow great knews !! Have they ever tried To shot on targets old T55 perhaps this would be great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by DONDon1
              wow great knews !! Have they ever tried To shot on targets old T55 perhaps this would be great to see.
              No you wont see that its only for blanks but still great to see in action

Comment

Stupid Question the recoil System of the 88 works without any problem?
                This must be a very strong Blank Shots too let the recoil system work.(I worked as Turret Mechanik Leopard 2 a5) so it is interesting for me

Thomas

Comment

here she is with our guys posing :P
                  Last edited by reidmuller; 07-13-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X