19th Panzer Division Wolfsangel Badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19th Panzer Division Wolfsangel Badge?

Does anyone know if this is an official badge of the 19th Panzer Division?

Pre-1945?

Post-'45 vet badge?

Original?

Fake?

Attached Files

19. Panzer-Division Badge

Robin,
    The badge is from the vet's association. I used to have a pre-'45 one a long time ago; unfortunately, no images available for posting. There is a fairly accurate illustration of one in our first book (p. 78), however (shameless plug).
    Regards,
    Bob Edwards

Comment

Thanks a lot Bob!

I've just cancelled the snipe bid!

What's the book, by the way? I think I need to buy a copy.

Comment

Field Uniforms of German Army Panzer Uniforms...

Robin,

Mike Pruett and I did two books on Panzer uniforms, with the first one listed above.

These are still in print, and both are available directly from the publisher, J.J. Fedorowicz Publishing, Inc. (www.jjfpub.mb.ca/products.htm)

Regards,
        Bob Edwards

PS In the interest of full disclosure, I am a business partner with the above publishers, although I was not affilitated with them when the books were published. Mike has no connection with the publisher other than receiving a royalty check every so often for the books.

Comment

Thanks Bob.

I'm obliged.

I've seen that book but didn't put 2 and 2 together! A fine work indeed.

I'll pick up a copy from one of the booksellers over here.

Comment

Robin, they are both great books, and I highly recommend them!
            I feel they are the best books on Panzertruppen to date.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Bob
              Robin,

Mike Pruett and I did two books on Panzer uniforms, with the first one listed above.

These are still in print, and both are available directly from the publisher, J.J. Fedorowicz Publishing, Inc. (www.jjfpub.mb.ca/products.htm)

Regards,
              Bob Edwards

PS In the interest of full disclosure, I am a business partner with the above publishers, although I was not affilitated with them when the books were published. Mike has no connection with the publisher other than receiving a royalty check every so often for the books.
              Anyone interested in the topic of panzer-related uniforms, headgear and insignia should own copies of these fine books as they are the best on the subject! I have two copies of each and have saved the duplicates in shrink wrap for my old age (as I have almost worn out the originals). Get them while you can!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X