AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About my WWII vehicle projects and page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About my WWII vehicle projects and page.

Hello,
    I want to invite everyone to check out my Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/TANKUIssaugojimoTarnyba/
    This page is about World War II tanks, armored vehicles, trucks, cars research and reconstruction works.
    Right now we are focused on T-26 project. I hope it will be interesting for all of you.

Please like and follow this page if you want to see more content.
    Also if you want to support this project you can check out our Patreon page:
    https://www.patreon.com/TANKUIssaugojimoTarnyba

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the page, please let me know.

Here is a preview photo of T-26 project.
    Attached Files

Not everyone is addicted face book, some of us just don't do it.

Jon

Comment

Hello oskaras,

Nice to hear about your project. I agree with Jon, I don't have Facebook, nor Instagram, nor twittwer nor... I would invite you to post some more of your pics here directly, so we can follow the evolution. I'm posting some pics shot at several army barracks and museums in Spain. There are many more around.

Carles
      Attached Files

Comment

Well the thing is that there I also post videos. I will soon decide if I will make updates here on my projects.
        Also I have some questions: are there other active forums etc. about armored vehicles of WW2? Because I haven't came across of any yet, only this one.

Also me6_130 I know that Spain had a lot of T-26 interwar as it was a Vickers 6 tons E- stands for export designed in Britain. Please correct me if I am wrong. So my question would be are there any T-26 parts for sale or trade in Spain, or was? I am highly interested in aluminium parts- engine block and gearbox body.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X