Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Hans N to the Moderating Team

Hi guys,

I am very happy to announce that Hans N has joined the moderator team for the Wound badges section. Hans has been collecting and studying Wound Badges for as long as I can remember and has always been very helpful and willing to share his knowledge with collectors on a daily basis here at WAF. Welcome aboard Hans, you are a great addition to the WAF moderating team.

Tom
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Welcome Hans!
    I can't think of a better fit.
    Congrats!
    Ralph.

Comment

congratulations!

Comment

Congrats man!

Alejandro

Comment

Welcome!

Andy

Comment

Thanks guys! It´s an great honor on my part
            Regards
            Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
            I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Welcome Hans

Comment

Thanks Jelle!
                Regards
                Hans N

I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Welcome Hans. Does this mean that anytime I post a WB I can expect your answer in an hour or less, with no excuses for it being a holiday or the middle of the night, etc.? That's part of the moderator's creed, isn't it?

Just kidding, I'm really glad for all of the expertise you've shared across the years and look forward to more, even if it takes as long as two hours to get an answer...

Dale

Comment

The right man for the job, good choice.

Congratulations Hans.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Dale i´ll try and answer within the 2 hour limit but i hope you´ll forgive me if i might replay a tad later
                      Regards
                      Hans N

Comment

Congratulations Hans! You are certainly qualified. But are you going to rule with an iron fist? Ron.

Comment

Thanks Ron!

I dare you to try me and you´ll find out your self
                          Regards
                          Hans N

Comment

Welcome aboard Hans

I believe it is customary, on taking up this position, for you to gift from your collection a very rare wound badge to all the other moderators.
                            I will keep en eye on the postal service.

Originally posted by Ron P View Post
                            Congratulations Hans! You are certainly qualified. But are you going to rule with an iron fist? Ron.

Fortunately Ron, there are only a couple in the WAF of that persuasion

best regards
                            Graeme

Comment

Thank you Graeme!

Furtunatly i was asked so if i understand it correctly that customary unwritten rule doesn´t imply on me But as i understood it in those cases all the other moderators will gift me
                              Regards
                              Hans N

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X