Spain gold Wound Badge opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain gold Wound Badge opinions please

Hallo, I have recovered this Spain gold Wound Badge and I ask you for help for some information.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Uwe
    Attached Files

kkk
    Attached Files

Comment

Fake, so called "fat swaz" type

Comment

Hi ,i agree Fake fat swaz type Kevin,

Comment

1st Type 1939 Gold Wound Badge

As mentioned Uwe, ‘fat swastika’ the give away.
          Regards
          Norman

Comment

Many thanks to everyone for help.

Comment

Gents, what's the consensus about "fat swastika" on WB's in general?

cheers
              Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

both strange and sad that nobody cares or dares to answer your "simple" question!

To give my point of veiw regarding your question is that a "fat" swastika alone is in my opinion not a fool proof way to deem a badge to be a fake. A "bigger" picture is what i look at, features like hardware, the general design and details etc

The badge that started this topic is how ever a fake indeed IMO.
                Regards
                Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
                I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Hi Hans,
                  Yep, the curiosity doesn't seem to be as prevailing as it was 15 years ago. I guess it’s easy to be content with the existing theories of today, as they’ve been established through countless discussions over the years. Then again, each object should stand on its own feet in views of inquiries. Sometimes it takes just one answer to clear up an issue and sometimes it is far more complicated.

I’ve actively tried to search for relevant threads about the two versions of the 1939 Woundbadge (May 22 1939 and Sept. 1 1939), specifically when the first example of the latter was actually awarded and received by the recepient. A hint where to look for this information would be greatly appreciated. As for my initial inquiry, it should read “high swastika” rather than “thick”.

cheers
                  Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X