No announcement yet.

chaplains wound badge ...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to clear things up on this thread. The original seller did sell the badge on ebay, and it was then lost or stolen in the post. The German dealer purchased it in good faith at a militaria fair in the UK. I have paid for the badge, but it has not yet been posted and is still with the dealer, who is refunding my money and awaiting instrutions from the owner. So I have lost nothing, except now I will probably never own a so called 'chaplains wound badge'

Comment

thanks

Thanks to reichenberg for your help.
      I will let you know how this turns out.I have written to the dealer to try to get more information as to where he got it from and hopefully this will lead to a trail back to the original thief. Packet was originally sent recorded delivery but the tracking number does not show it as signed for so in my personal opinion(and I stress this is MY PERSONAL OPINION) the badge was stolen before delivery by a member of the Royal Mail. I cannot proof this as yet but hope to get to the bottom of it as this is not the first military item I have has lost/stolen before delivery
      regards
      andy

Comment

FYI, since both are connected to one another:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...15#post8616115

Comment

Originally posted by vonStubben View Post
          FYI, since both are connected to one another:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...15#post8616115
          Good thinking
          Regards
          Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
          I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X