Gold Wound Badge

Just ordered this one today.

Opinions?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Some square-on pics would be useful, but personally I do not like what I see. The basemetal appears to be silver coloured? The main pin is definitely wrong imo.

Regards
        Mike
        Regards
        Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Possible Floch?

Comment

Weird view angles to say anything.

But not one for me definetly.

Comment

Sorry guys but I wanted to see just how good it was - clue No.1
              Attached Files

Comment

Where is that picture taken at ?

Comment

I just bought this from the Propstore of London website, it claims:

Wounded Soldier Gold Medal
                  Stock # 15504
                  This is a Wound Medal from Bryan Singer's 2008 WWII film Valkyrie starring Tom Cruise. Near the beginning of the film, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg (Cruise) is in the hospital after being severely injured, and gives these medals to other injured patients. The Wound Medal came in different colors: The gold medal was awarded to those who had suffered more than 5 injuries, the silver medal was for those who had suffered 3 to 5 wounds, and the black medal was for 1 or 2 wounds. This medal is crafted of metal and painted gold. On the front is a Nazi helmet featuring a swastika, two swords crossing beneath the helmet, and a laurel wreath around the border. On the back is a clasp that pins to the clothes. Measuring about 1.75" x 1.5" (4.5cm x 4cm), this piece is in great condition. It comes in a small box with the letters LDO on the front.
                  £79.00 / $145.00
                  http://www.propstore.com/products.ht...ordsPerPage=50

Comment

Its value comes from being in a Valkyrie movie(if this example really was in the movie...?).Badge itself is sad copy worth of 10eur max.

Comment

$145 for what that website "claims" to be a movie prop

Comment

the site's been around for years and it does have (what appears to be) a cast iron guarantee and COA. I believe its the detlev niemann of prop sites

Comment

Wow, lots of detail for movie props.

Comment

Intresting what the dealer is thinking to sale junk items at almost original price....
                            sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X