GWB+SWB+BWB opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GWB+SWB+BWB opinions

I've found them on polish auction portal, and I'm especially interested in that GWB, the pics are not high-quality but as far as I can see it looks to me, but I would really appreciate some opinions.
    Best regards,
    Bart
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

These awards has seen better days Bart... possibly relics.

All of them are period, the first is the type with the stick support on hardware, the second a '30' and the last one E.S.P....
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, I know they've seen better days, but I'm counting on cheap price, and that GWB wouldn't be so bad after cleaning

Comment

Cleaning?

Wayne

Comment

I think that little cleaning won't do more damage to the badge in that condition

Comment

The GWB is made of Zinc if you clean it too much you might remove the finish ??

Comment

Not the best pics to judge from but the left one is also a BWB and looks like it´s a Aluminium variation. The 30 zink GWB and the E.S.P. BWB exists as very good fakes and i shure would love to see some better pics of those.
                Regards
                Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
                I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

I've alredy send a request for better pics to the seller, if he'll send me anything, I'll post them. But I'm mostly interested in that GWB
                  Thanks everyone for your opinions

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X