Gold L/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold L/11

This is what arrived at my door today,. Many thanks to Darrel!
    Attached Files

Rear.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks nice, I remember seeing this one for sale. I've always been curious about these Silver & Gold grade hollow WBs.

Comment

I never saw a hollow WB in gold before,perhaps it is an unfinnished black one without the black paint and then painted gold but nontheless a very nice badge

Comment

This is a interesting piece IMO. To me this so far the only beleavable hollow GWB i´ve seen so far. But these odd ends are only possible to determine in a "in hands inspection" IMO.

I tried to buy it my self so i could have a closer look but you beat me to it
          Regards
          Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
          I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

My apologies to everyone, as my profile is gone, as well as all connections to any past posts and all PM's, this post is the only way that I can think of to reclaim my connection to past posts or threads.

Comment

This example as some others with my research of my own i say that silver-gold hollow exist period at no regulation... nice example...
              sigpic

Comment

I have tried to find, as others have suggested, any traces of black finish any where on this medal, and could not find any.
                Attached Files

Comment

Another view.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And one more.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey ... just saw this thread
                      Those are some CLOSEUP shots of the hinge ....

Yes, Hans buzzed in about 15 minutes late on this one .....

Comment

Indeed i did Darrell

I shure would have loved to do a closer examination and this is one of the very few hollow GWB´s that i´ve seen that looks really good IMO.
                        Regards
                        Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
                        I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Hans N View Post
                          Indeed i did Darrell

I shure would have loved to do a closer examination and this is one of the very few hollow GWB´s that i´ve seen that looks really good IMO.
                          You never know, Hans, it may still happen.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X