Gold badge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold badge.

Could I please have some opinions about this badge? No marker.
    Thank you.

Attached Files

Hmmm, this is a strange one. I don't like the reverse hardware on this one, at first I thought it was a Floch fake but the obverse design doesn't match. The obverse detail and finish seems OK, but I just can't get past the reverse hardware and leaning toward it being a fake that I just cannot identify. Lets see what the others have to say.

Tom
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Based on the reverse hardware I would also not want to have this one. The hardware looks more like that found on the 20 Juli badges (and their many fakes) than any of the genuine (and uncommon) wide-pinned VWA silver/gold variants I'm aware of.
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

I´d go as far as saying it´s fake. Wierd hardware and as for the details, just look at the "dot striations" that is present on the lower part of the obverse on the bow and other areas
        Regards
        Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
        I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Stange one, is it possible that you can post a bigger picture of the front of the badge?

Cheers,
          Ronny

Comment

Hello gents,

for me this details are very interesting.

Regards shaver
            Attached Files

Comment

Well done Shaver,after you pointing those out i would lean towards this badge being a fake John.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X