Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwb l/56

Hi,
    I bought this wounded badge today, its marked L/56. Any opinion about it will be helpful.

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.22.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.23.14 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.21.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.22.31 PM.png
    Attached Files

"Textbook" L/56 in a good condition. Check if the pin is also marked 116
    Regards
    Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
    I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Hans N View Post
      "Textbook" L/56 in a good condition. Check if the pin is also marked 116
      Thank you Hans for your replay.
      I don't have it in my hand right know, will check the pin when its arrive.
      Good to hear its original badge. If the pin not marked with 116, does it mean its have been changed or i should be worry about the badge originality?

Comment

It is a good one, like hans said. It could be marked twice. Not changed, but a other possible variation.

Comment

Hello,

dont worry about the needle. It could be marked with 116, but its not a "must have".

Regards Shaver

Comment

Thank you a lot Frontmil and Shaver for your replays.
            This is my first wounded badge so don't know anything about them, good to have your help.

Comment

Some of the L/56 black wound badges can be found with the 116 on the pin while others don´t have it.

If you are new to wound badges the you have come to the right forum! There are dedicated WB collectors here.
              Regards
              Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
              I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Hi Falk, nice original F&BL as the others have said. Congrats on your first wound badge, looks great and a very nice one to start your collection with. I suspect it won't be your last

Tom
                If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
                [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Thank you guys, definitely will not be the last. WBs are very nice, but unfortunately the marked is full of good copies like other german items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X