Integral Hardware BWBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integral Hardware BWBs

Ok guys, last two for today I promise. Got these both at the SOS, but been so busy that I am just now getting a chance to photo them, slacker!

First up is a 65-marked Klein & Quenzer with integral reverse hardware setup. Very interesting and time-efficient way to produce these badges, and certainly a late war creation based on the steel base metal and relatively lower-quality finish compared with other WBs. Everything is magnetic, including the pin.

The 2nd one is an Adolf Scholze, again with integral hardware. The integral hardware setup is something we can certainly expect from a Gablonz-base firm like Scholze and we see it time and time again on their other badges like Close Combat Clasps and IABs, etc. This one is also magentic, including the pin.

Is this the only variant we know of for Adolf Scholze? Another other variants, possibly with soldered-on hardware?

Thanks for looking.

Tom
    Attached Files
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Adolf Scholze

Tom
    Attached Files
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

A nice pair Tom! No wonder i have problems finding anything new these days...

So far i have only seen the typical Intergral hardware on the Scholze BWB´s
      Regards
      Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
      I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Hi Tom,

Again two very nice looking badges, both with nice integral hardware setup

Kind regards,

AW

Comment

Nice ones, Tom. My Scholze BWB also has integral hardware.
          Dale

Comment

Two more keepers Tom
            I have only seen Adolf Scholze with integral setup

Cheers,
            Ronny

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X