Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marked 11 and L/11 Badges

Hello,
    Got this 11 marked Silver badge and compared it to my L/11 marked Gold badge. pretty much identical looking and weight, 1 1/14 oz badges. Plus both have this same blob at the back of the helmet just at the curve of the ear protector shield, not sure what you call it?? So I'm pretty sure the Silver is a Deumer.
    Attached Files

Hi,

both are originals and are sometimes found marked by Deumer. The design is close to the Deumers but is in fact Grossmann and differs by the extra berries close to the sword handles. The "blob" you describe is in fact a liner rivet
    Regards
    Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
    I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Thanks about the blob!! Didn't take that into account...

I don't know about the berries. I counted them in rows and both have the same.

It's one of those oddities and goes along with my Deumer 11 marked EKI.

Thanks Again....

Comment

Here are my GWB´s. First one is a genuine Deumer and the 2nd despite the L/11 mark is a Deumer marked Grossmann. Both of yours are made by Grossmann and thus the same amount of berries! I highlighted the berries in quiestion that differs.
        Attached Files
        Regards
        Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
        I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Good evening,

Through the exchanges, should we understand that there was subcontracting, which would explain the similarities in the matrix for example?

François.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X