Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Wound Badge - Maker?

Hi guys,

Finally getting around to posting some more of the wound badges I got at the SOS in February, been a busy few weeks!

Here is an unmarked one with common hardware setup, any links to a maker?

Thanks

Tom
    Attached Files
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

I´d say L/21
    Regards
    Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
    I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the maker suggestion, any particular reason you landed on Foester & Barth?

Here is another unmarked one I picked up. Obverse seems to also match this one that started this thread, but has less common hardware setup with block hinge and "?" shaped catch.

My first guess was an unmarked Deumer, but the obverse design is identical as far as I can tell between the L/11 marked Deumer, this unmarked example and the unmarked one that started this thread. Do F&Bs obverse design also match all these too??

Thanks

Tom
      Attached Files
      If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
      [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Tom,

this is the reason i called it L/21. Both of these are maker marked below the helmet.

Something tells me that there can be than meets the eye since there are so many of these found unmarked.
        Attached Files
        Regards
        Hans N

I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

The latter one of yours could be explained with this one but with a different hardware
          Attached Files
          Regards
          Hans N

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X