party badge on e-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

party badge on e-stand

What the experts think about this badge?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1015732

Truly awful photos but it looks like a good one to me.

Comment

Hi,

the pictures are ugly indeed...

See You

Vince
      Attached Files

Comment

It's good. I was gonna buy it but I just spent too much on other items this morning. Shame, I would've rather had the badge. It's a nice one.

Comment

Thanks for your answers. But obviously nobody wants it. Depends on the price, the poor pictures, or... ? With these pictures - I don't like it!

Comment

If it's still there this weekend when I get paid, I am buying it. Liliput badges are hard to come by these days.

Comment

Good news! So we will see better pictures of the badge very soon.
              Originally posted by Eric Broome View Post
              If it's still there this weekend when I get paid, I am buying it. Liliput badges are hard to come by these days.

Comment

I tried to buy it this morning but I was too late. I really wanted it. Oh well. There will be more. I was thinking of selling a few badges last week to buy a rifle that became available to me, but I resisted the urge and held onto my babies. Whoever got the badge on estand, good on you. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

Hi,

i think that you don't have to be sad Eric, the seller provided ugly pictures, never updated them and still refused any discount... = bad seller to avoid imo.
                  Picture for the WAF archives (again).

See You

Vince
                  Attached Files

Comment

Insane price for that...just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
                      Hi,

i think that you don't have to be sad Eric, the seller provided ugly pictures, never updated them and still refused any discount... = bad seller to avoid imo.
                      Picture for the WAF archives (again).

See You

Vince

Comment

Any of you who might have 17mm party badges for sale at that price point can contact me. Regular m1/ badges sell on here for $100 US all the time, $150 US for liliput badges is not a bad price IMO. They don't come up for sale very often any more. Thanks

Comment

There are people who must have a very sad life (..)
                          I love the jealousy that reigns in the German militaria...
                          Best Regards. Jeff

Comment

For the archive (..)
                            In addition, to the attention of "Frenchvolunteers", we know each other ? your comments are defamatory, you speak on the back of others to put you in value ??
                            --------> Best Regards..... ^^
                            Attached Files

Comment

130€ which is 140$, postage included, i do not see how it is excessive, especially when i see every day what i see, i sell 80% of my items at purchase price, it does not, i'm passionate about history, i'm not interested in profit, my items come from private families or flea market in Germany, i do not buy my articles on the internet ME, i have thousands of positive opinions in my group, so yours, i bang, but i love to restore truths....!!
                              Good day 4all. Jeff

https://mewe.com/join/historicgermaniacollection

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X