Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions on Pre-Rzm nsdap party badge

Hello,

What are your thoughts about this Ges.Gesh party badge ?
    Thanks in advance,

Looks good to me!
    Best, Peter

Comment

Nothing for my collection...

Comment

I think it's good. But I am curious, why do you think it's not Salzmann? I respect your opinion as you frequently respond to these posts and know your stuff. Everything about this badge looks right to me. "Most" fakes have static swas. This one is floating. I know that's not definitive proof but the pin and attachment also look like older pre rzm type. There's a lot of silver left on the front but that happens sometimes. The background pattern isn't bubbles but that's also not unheard of. What is it that you dislike? Just for education purposes. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello gents,
          thanks for your feedback. Eric, it seems good for me too (but I'm not expert). What do you mean by floating or static swaz ? Look again some fakes, but cant see ?

Salzmann, what do you dislike in this one ?

regards
          Carl

Comment

Hi Carl!

"Floating swaz" means, that the swaz doesn't touch the inner circle, so it's "floating" inside the white enamel. Take a look at a later standard-RZM-badge and You can see the difference easily.

I also don't know what "Salzmann" dislikes. I own a lot of early badges but for sure cannot call me an "expert". So might be he is right with his opinion. For me it looks good from the posted pictures.

Best, Peter

Comment

Thanks Peter. Sorry, I forgot to thank you in my previous message.
              Thanks for the explanation... Seems clearer now
              Early badge, without identified manufacturer, are more or less differents in design I think... For this one, again, seems good to me...but will wait for more feedback (if any )

thanks again.
              C.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X