Could I get a history of the DRL badge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could I get a history of the DRL badge.

What are the serial numbers on the back of some badges for? Why do some have serial and some do not? Thanks.

Hi brock,

"35269" (first 33918 on DRA badges) is the number of a "Geschmacksmuster" (design patent).

The denomination D.R.G.M. before the number is wrong, because D.R.G.M. stand for Deutsches Reichs-Gebrauchsmuster (utility patent).

Several makers used this wrong denomination.
    Some makers had no indication of the design patent, I don´t know why.

Other makers used correct "GES. GESCHÜTZT 33918".

Lauer used wrong "D.R.G.M. 35269" on the DRL badges in the original size, and he used correct "M.SCHUTZ No 33918" on the DRA badges in the original size and correct "GES.GESCHÜTZT Nr. 34815" on (his own design) miniature DRA badges.

Uwe
    Last edited by speedytop; 06-20-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by speedytop View Post
      Hi brock,

"35269" (first 33918 on DRA and DRL badges) is the number of a "Geschmacksmuster" (design patent).

The denomination D.R.G.M. before the number is wrong, because D.R.G.M. stand for Deutsches Reichs-Gebrauchsmuster (utility patent).

Several makers used this wrong denomination.
      Some makers had no indication of the design patent, I don´t know why.

Other makers used correct "GES. GESCHÜTZT 33918".

Lauer used wrong "D.R.G.M. 35269" on the DRL badges in the original size, and he used correct "M.SCHUTZ No 33918" on the DRA badges in the original size and correct "GES.GESCHÜTZT Nr. 34815" on (his own design) miniature DRA badges.

Uwe
      Thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X