Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare: NSDAP UNGARN

Hello

I Would like to Hear your opinion about this Badge..
    Is this a original?
    Thanks for help!
    Regards
    Robin
    Attached Files

The original ones I have seen have the initials R.K. on the reverse. The K in volksbund matches the K on the original one, but the rest of the details look off to me. A little less crisp. That said, there could be more than one version of the originals. The common fakes have markings on the reverse of a Hungarian town and maker name. So this isn't one of those. Wish I could be more help, hopefully someone who knows more about these rare badges will chime in. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you!
      Maybe some more opinion?
      Regards
      Robin

Comment

Sorry this is a reproduction . I've owned these as well as the green fakes. Tha R.K. marked are also fakes.

Comment

This is the unquestionably original first version. A second version is believed to have existed but I've seen non that convinced me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirnhelt View Post
            . Tha R.K. marked are also fakes.
            I apologize, did not mean to spread dis information.

Comment

Here we go with an other version, which is certainly good, found along with this belt buckle of the Deutsche Mannschaft in Ungarn.

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
              This is the unquestionably original first version. A second version is believed to have existed but I've seen non that convinced me yet.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J. Csernus View Post
                Here we go with an other version, which is certainly good, found along with this belt buckle of the Deutsche Mannschaft in Ungarn.
                This badge looks a lot like the the one in the original post. Thanks for posting. I assume you found it with a metal detector? Thanks again

Comment

You are welcome, actually these were found under the floor of a garden shed

For me it looks like the same as the one in the original post.

Originally posted by Eric Broome View Post
                  This badge looks a lot like the the one in the original post. Thanks for posting. I assume you found it with a metal detector? Thanks again

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X