NSDAP Badge Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Badge Display

Hello everyone - thought I'd share some of my NSDAP Badge collection. Finally found a decent way to display them. Any thoughts and comments are welcome.

Rob F.
    Attached Files

Nice job. I only wonder how to determine the rarity? I guess it demand a life time collecting and following up sales availability to get an overview on which Party badge maker is rare and which not. I follow it a bit over many years now and can only say for instance that a M1/72 Zimmermann is pretty easy to find. What I also have find out over the years is that you can think that a certain item is rare because you simply cant find it anywhere and then suddenly you find 3 or 4 pieces of them in a short time on different websites.

Regards, Wim
    Last edited by Wim Vangossum; 11-10-2018, 01:13 PM.
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Wim,

you are absolutely correct. I found a while back a 'rarity' scale posted on war relics that I follow. Is it correct...I have no idea, but I will admit it has been fairly accurate with how often you see certain badges listed for sale or on a site. The Zimmerman badge you refer to they have listed as a 9-10

Rob F.

Comment

Very very nice, the set up is systematic.
          I agree that rarity can be subjective but nonetheless, it is a nice way to display.

Mil

Comment

A very nice collection display, Rob F. -- thanks for sharing it with us, and welcome among us here on WAF. It's good to have you here!

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Hi Wim ,i thoroughly agree my main aim has been black mm wound badges,you see one that you have not got or seen for a couple of years you pay over the normal price and then a year later you see three in quick succession at half the price been there got the tee shirt ,so now i play the waiting game Kevin .

Comment

Beautiful piece..!!

Comment

That's a great display

Stan

Comment

Nice display man. I agree about rarity on these badges. Some you see all time ie: m1/8, /34 , /14 etc... The ones that really get my juices flowing are the maker marked ones, the transitionals and the slogan badges. Last year I had accumulated around 120 party badges and then disaster struck and I was forced to sell off my collection to pay for unforeseen bills. I still shudder to think about it and have only just now started to collect again. One thing I have found is when you see a maker marked badge or a slogan badge, buy it! If you can afford it, that is. The m1/ badges will always be around for the most part but people are not letting go of the early ones any more. Again, nice display.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Broome View Post
                      Nice display man. I agree about rarity on these badges. Some you see all time ie: m1/8, /34 , /14 etc... The ones that really get my juices flowing are the maker marked ones, the transitionals and the slogan badges. Last year I had accumulated around 120 party badges and then disaster struck and I was forced to sell off my collection to pay for unforeseen bills. I still shudder to think about it and have only just now started to collect again. One thing I have found is when you see a maker marked badge or a slogan badge, buy it! If you can afford it, that is. The m1/ badges will always be around for the most part but people are not letting go of the early ones any more. Again, nice display.
                      except RZM 1/52 and RZM 1/95

Comment

Really Nice Display, What are the early M.1.25 marked badges making these days ?

Regards

jager100

Comment

75€ a few weeks ago here
                          Originally posted by jager100 View Post
                          Really Nice Display, What are the early M.1.25 marked badges making these days ?

Regards

jager100

Comment

Originally posted by salzmann View Post
                            except RZM 1/52 and RZM 1/95
                            Can't argue with that. Only Deschler I ever found was a zinc/lacquer badge that never got painted at the factory. Not sure if it was recovered at the factory by a vet or ....? But when I saw that M1/52 I bought it immediately. As for 95, I had two of those before I sold off. wasn't aware it was rare. I just bought an M1/145 this week and it came today. No known maker for it but it's a one look authentic badge. There's a thread about the badge I bought on this forum earlier this week.

Comment

Hello Rob,

a really nice collection and nice way to display them, too

Regards,
                              Dagaz

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X