X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Badge opinion

Got those badges today, I am not a HJ collector, so please your opinions
    Attached Files

First one is a fake. second one looks promising but the pictures are really blurry.

Regards, Wim
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

nice

Comment

I think, or rather am pretty sure, that an M1/78 with B-mark is very rare. In fact this is the first one I see. And I have seen a lot of these awards. It's also the first one I see with the RZM- logo and Ges. Gesch. merk on a different place than with the common M1/ 78 pieces.

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

So do you think it is original.? I have a problem with the combination of the owner number an the b mark. What would be a real Price?

Comment

I have read that "B" HJ badges were a replacement for the numbered pieces that were lost, I do not know if this is correct as I do not peruse or read at any length or detail any original era source material however I do not see "B" badges numbered but if they were replacement pieces having a "B" badge numbered would not be out of the realm of possible occurrences.

Comment

Before April 1940 it was possible to get a replacement badge with the original serial number.

The weirdest thing is that this is a M1/78 Paulmann & Crone with a "B" designation. In the more than 10 years a study this type of award, I never came across such an example. In my article written in 2015 I claimed that no M1/ 78 badge with "B" designation existed. It is also strange that the position of the RZM mark and "Ges. Gesch. " mark is different from the normal M1/78's. But in general the badge looks very believable.
              Attached Files
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

This Badge is still at an other collector who wants to sell, so how much could be a fair price ? I am sure that Weitze prices are to expensiv

Comment

Around 200 EUR is a fair price IMO. On dealers sites they are around 250, sometimes even more...
                  Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X