Reproduction NSDAP Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reproduction NSDAP Badges

Are there reproduction NSDAP painted badges?If so, could someone post a photo of one?

Short answer to your question is yes they are being reproduced but I don't have any photo examples to show you. Just remember the same RZM manufacturing rules apply to the wartime panted badges that governed the earlier enamel badges as to fonts and letter spacing.

Comment

Sources here......

James Noble lends excellent basic guidance here - there have been MANY threads pertaiing to party pins and their authenticity in this forum; and from what I can remember, almost ALL of the comments regarding fakes pertained to the lettering and RZM markings....Mr Noble has had me scratching my head at least one time that I recall. Search this forum and I know you will find examples of what you seek.

Regards-

KAS

Originally posted by jnoble
      Short answer to your question is yes they are being reproduced but I don't have any photo examples to show you. Just remember the same RZM manufacturing rules apply to the wartime panted badges that governed the earlier enamel badges as to fonts and letter spacing.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
      X