• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 early NSDAP Party Pins

Hello!

I got this Badges this weekend.
    I think they are early ones ..
    Can someone tell me, whats the marker of the first one ?
    i want to sell both .. whats a fair price for the E-Stand ?

thanks for helP !

Robin
    Attached Files

and the other one ...
    Attached Files

Comment

First one is a Steinhauer and Luck logo badge the second of course is a Karl Hensler. The Hensler is less rare than the other one just based on the sheer number of badges produced by this firm, however any Fully maker marked badge is next level to collectors. If I weren't broke I would make an offer on both but right now I cannot. As for the price, the market will pay what it will pay. Ask for offers and see what sticks maybe?

Comment

I agree. They are not cheap anymore. But collectors are usually prepared to spent big money on dealers and auctions houses but for some reason refuse to do that on the E-stand...

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
          But collectors are usually prepared to spent big money on dealers and auctions houses but for some reason refuse to do that on the E-stand...
          You are right about this. I think that the thrill of the auction format sweeps people up and gets them to spend more than they otherwise would, feeling it slipping away if they don't act now I think. Who knows, I don't do auctions. Prefer to buy person to person for this very reason.

I have a couple guys in Austria and Germany who head hunt and contact me with what they find. I buy most of my badges this way. That and estand.

Comment

The pre RZM badges have a lot of character and the badges posted are very nice examples.

Comment

Nice badges

Comment

Nice ones for me too!

Best, Peter

Comment

Nice score

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X