Three new liliput Parteiabzeichen for my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three new liliput Parteiabzeichen for my collection

Hello all, scored these three new liliput badges this week. Very happy to have them.
    Attached Files

My whole liliput family so far, including few sympathy badges.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks great ! Your piecing together a nice collection , love the ges gesch with the beading around attachment . Well done !

Comment

Thanks Jimmy, I like that one too. My favorite is the one with the Z over the number 22 on reverse. The picture here makes it look like a 28 but it's a 22. It's discussed in Jo's book which is the only other example I've seen. He mentioned that the 22 may very well be for the year 1922 but it's impossible to be sure. If so, that's as early as it gets really. Thanks again for the compliments. I should receive couple new ones any day including an original Heil Hitler prop badge.
        Last edited by Eric Broome; 07-20-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I love your collection! Nice and interesting early examples.

Comment

A whole lot of very nice badges, Eric!

Best, Peter

Comment

A fine collection!

Regards, Wim
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Very nice! The Z marked 22 badge stood out for me as well, interesting badge for sure! I currently feel it's been too long since I added a new badge, interesting early or transitionals are not plentiful these days... for sure.

Again, thanks for showing... a nice grouping!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Broome View Post
                    Thanks Jimmy, I like that one too. My favorite is the one with the Z over the number 22 on reverse. The picture here makes it look like a 28 but it's a 22. It's discussed in Jo's book which is the only other example I've seen. He mentioned that the 22 may very well be for the year 1922 but it's impossible to be sure. If so, that's as early as it gets really. Thanks again for the compliments. I should receive couple new ones any day including an original Heil Hitler prop badge.
                    Looking forward to seeing the new acquisitions . I am keeping an eye out for a HH badge to add to my collection as well !

Comment

Holy moly they are sweet

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy72 View Post
                        Looking forward to seeing the new acquisitions . I am keeping an eye out for a HH badge to add to my collection as well !
                        I'm looking for a Deutschland Erwache badge for mine. Thought I had both last month but I was beat out on the DE one. I'll keep an eye out for you an HH, please do the same.

Comment

Will do !

Comment

Superb

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X