1929 RPT Nurnberg grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1929 RPT Nurnberg grouping

The past SOS was not the greatest for bring backs for me...just one set of collar tabs. But fortunately a friends deal went thru that allowed me to add these items to my collection. I just received them today so please enjoy. I just need a case for the big guy.

Greg
    Attached Files

more...
    Attached Files

Comment

The whole family....
      Attached Files

Comment

Amazing Grouping!

Wow - what a great '29 grouping! Is the case for the pin original? Could we see a shot with the pin out? Is the stickpin marked 800 on the reverse? Rare to see the charm on the bracelet. Thanks for posting!
        sigpic

Comment

Wonderful grouping. I'd say you've done quite well.

Would you mind posting an image of the Postcard reverse?

Comment

Very very very nice!

Comment

The stickpin is not 800 marked but the charm is. The case looks like it has has had the pin in it all the time...well formed outline. I presume it is original unless only original cases had the 29 rpt logo on the cover which this one is blank.

Greg
              Attached Files

Comment

charm and back of postcard...
                Attached Files

Comment

RonR...Is that you? Stunning set sir...

Comment

Nice ! Great assortment of 29' RPT pieces . Thanks for showing !

Comment

Congrats on landing an exciting grouping from the greatest of the Kämpfzeit RPTs!

Do you know whether this whole set originally belonged to one person, or did a collector or collectors accumulate the various pieces over the decades?

Great stuff; exciting to see together!

Br. James

Comment

As far as I know these did not come from one collection...other than the initial 4 I got from said collector. I think they were just acquired as the opportunity came. For me getting the 4 was being at the right time and place to make the deal.

Greg

Comment

Superb !! Well done mate - a wonderful addition to your collection,

Comment

You're certainly right, Greg -- being at the right place at the right time...and with enough money to make the deal...is fundamental; very few of us have ever had the opportunity to add a set of artifacts or documents to our collections from the original owner! But when it all belonged to one person and we know who that was, it makes the set even more unique!

Cheers, and congrats again,

Br. James

Comment

As you can guess, the cases for the 29 plaques are almost impossible to find on their own.

Some of my favorite things about the 29 rally was the many street fights that took place and two party members killed producing to new martyrs.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X