Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA sportsbadge in silver for with no 33496

Hi
    Ive got a question about the Sa sportsbadge in silver.How high did the numbers go.ive got one with the number 33496.made by Bonn kunst abz.bedarf bonn rh...eigentum d.chefs d.ausbildungswesen
    Best regards
    Jesper/Denmark
    The link below shows the badge

http://jesperskou.123hjemmeside.dk/4...v?catid=784075

http://jesperskou.123hjemmeside.dk/?...770.1466701584
    Last edited by jesper denmark; 06-25-2016, 11:39 AM.

Hi Jesper,

You've got a very nice awarded example of the First Issue SA Sport Badge, Silver Grade -- congrats! The question of the numbering of awarded badges has never yet been solved, to my knowledge. Like other numbered awards -- the HJ Golden Leader's Sports Badge and the numbered examples of the HJ Proficiency Badge come readily to mind -- there were obviously lists maintained which linked those numbers to whom each was issued to, but I am unaware of those lists ever having been discovered following WWII. Even regarding the Blood Order, which was the rarest of awards issued bearing individual numbers, only the list of First Issue award numbers keyed to recipients has survived the war.

Br. James

Comment

hi BR.James
      thanks a lot for your reply.i wasent aware of that,but that only explane why i havent been able to find anything about it.,do you have any prize suggest for the badge
      best regards
      jesper

Comment

My pleasure as always, Jesper! As for pricing, I have never been a dealer in all of my 55+ years in this hobby so I would never attempt to suggest the value of an artifact. On the other hand, you are well-advised to visit the websites of a number of the more prominent militaria dealers and see what they are asking for similar badges. You will probably find that there is a parity from dealer to dealer when offering similar pieces.

Cheers, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

yes ill try that,once again thanks for your words,i wish you all the best
          jesper
          Last edited by jesper denmark; 06-25-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

This thred is no longer available

Comment

Thanks what a useless thread !
              God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X