What are your thoughts on this one?

Thanks,

Andre

Bigger/better pictures needed.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
      Bigger/better pictures needed.
      Hi der-hase:

Here you go: - It's been cleaned, and it looks like someone sprayed clear lacquer on it...I can undo that, up to a point, but I'm not sure if it's original or not.

Comment

Of course it is original.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hello Andre, another Badge that you beat me to
            Scarce to find the Silver version of this particular Honour Badge. I have posted my example below for comparison.........

Gautag Osthannover Im Jahre Der Nationalsozial. Erhebung
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice original.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Symonds View Post
                Very nice original.
                Hello Gary, would you believe it, the Badge slipped through an Auction about 10 years ago...........the lot also contained 2 original SA Badges also.........all for just for £60
                Regards Martin

Comment

Thanks for posting this nice tinnie Martin. It will be a great addition to Volume II.
                  Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
                    Hello Andre, another Badge that you beat me to
                    Scarce to find the Silver version of this particular Honour Badge. I have posted my example below for comparison.........

Gautag Osthannover Im Jahre Der Nationalsozial. Erhebung
                    It'll be a long time before I ever catch up... Right now, my collection's barely over 200; I'll run out of money before I run out of tinnies to buy...

Best,

Andre

Comment

Originally posted by GiuseppeC View Post
                      It'll be a long time before I ever catch up... Right now, my collection's barely over 200; I'll run out of money before I run out of tinnies to buy...

Best,

Andre
                      Hello Andre. you may be correct as the only thing bigger than my head is my collection ...........joking aside collecting tinnies can seriously damage ones pocket. From what I have seen of your collection you appear to have a eye for selecting the more desirable Badges.
                      Regards Martin

Comment

Originally posted by whwjoe View Post
                        Thanks for posting this nice tinnie Martin. It will be a great addition to Volume II.
                        Joe
                        Hello Joe, no problem................I plan to start an NSKOV and KDF threads next
                        Regards Martin

Comment

Hello Martin, how do you collect your tinnies? Are they random or do you collect by a theme? I find collecting tinnies a minefield (just too many) and pulled out from the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Military View Post
                            Hello Martin, how do you collect your tinnies? Are they random or do you collect by a theme? I find collecting tinnies a minefield (just too many) and pulled out from the chase.
                            Hello Mil, you are correct it is indeed a minefield area, hence the reason why perhaps one should concentrate on just the one para military organisation however I do not practice what I preach hence collect any German & Austrian Badges Dating from 1800 to 1945
                            Regards Martin

Comment

1800!!! I'd like to see those :-)
                              Pete

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X