Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello new tinnie today!

hello
    find this beautiful tinnie today , i have never see before! can you say me the value?
    thank you very mutch
    best regards
    patrick
    Attached Files

Bonjour Patrick,

No idea on the value but a nice tinnie indeed! Like you see for other tinnies, they "recycled" designs occasionally because I have the same basic design in silver for another event dating from June 1934

Salut

JC
    Attached Files

Comment

new tinnie

hello
      many thanks jean claude ,merci!
      your is beautiful with the same design!
      best regards from France
      patrick

Comment

Book value (2006) 35 €
        Regards,
        Pete

Comment

tinnie

hello
          thank pete for this info!
          best regards
          patrick

Comment

From memory i think that the Hein Hammacher badge is actually (some kind of) a SA honour badge? I think i wrote a little about this badge a few years ago on the forum, but can't find it now in a search. It would be wise (and interesting) to look the background of this badge up.

Comment

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
              From memory i think that the Hein Hammacher badge is actually (some kind of) a SA honour badge? I think i wrote a little about this badge a few years ago on the forum, but can't find it now in a search. It would be wise (and interesting) to look the background of this badge up.
              Hi Jabnus

I dont know much about these but, from what I recall of the response (possibly yours?) to the original thread when I posted this badge for feedback a few years ago, it was described as a commemorative badge for the christening (? baptism) of a hall ? (hallen) in the town of Ost Meiderich in the honor/memory of an early party martyr named Hein Hammacher?

Best regards

JC

Comment

Tinnie

I Like That! Cool one to Have! Thanks for Sharing, All the Best, Butch

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X