Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New record?

Hi everyone,

Did you notice the amount were the Hoffstätter SS Zivilabzeichen went for on latest Ratisbon's? A new record I guess or did the 'lucky' buyer mixed up with a real Otto Gahr?

Regards, Wim
    Attached Files
    Freedom is not for Free

WOW!! I'm sure glad I bought mine decades ago!!

Thanks for the reality check, Wim!

Br. James

Comment

I have noticed that sometimes the final prices are way over the top, I think it was last auction that a standard party badge was "sold" for €300

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
        Hi everyone,

Did you notice the amount were the Hoffstätter SS Zivilabzeichen went for on latest Ratisbon's? A new record I guess or did the 'lucky' buyer mixed up with a real Otto Gahr?

Regards, Wim
        WAY/WAY OVER THE top for a Hoff,and nowhere near the "Market" for a Gahr now. Seiler.

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
          I have noticed that sometimes the final prices are way over the top, I think it was last auction that a standard party badge was "sold" for €300
          Yeah auctions are unpredictable .... at the last rathibons there were 3 NSFK badges that are kinda scarce but not rare and they went for 2-3X what they should have gone for.

Mike

Comment

All it really takes, is 2 guys who decide they have to have something...regardless of the price...I'm guilty of it too, sometimes.

Comment

How about some of the sympathizer enamels! I would love to know who has the means to lay out 600 Euros for one dinky pin! At least we know where to consign our rarities. Absurd prices no doubt.

Comment

I admit I buy at Rastisbon's from time to time and if you really want something you can go a bit farther but this is way too much. If that buyer would like a Hofstätter that much, he could ask me and get a few of mine (even with safety locker). A mean this way it would be cheaper to buy a collector out then go desperate via the auction.

Regards, Wim
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
                  I admit I buy at Rastisbon's from time to time and if you really want something you can go a bit farther but this is way too much. If that buyer would like a Hofstätter that much, he could ask me and get a few of mine (even with safety locker). A mean this way it would be cheaper to buy a collector out then go desperate via the auction.

Regards, Wim
                  I know, right!! If I ever part with my tinnies, I know where to take them to sell...

Comment

I made some bids as well and some sales went beserk. I guess probably due to the Halloween weekend?

Mil

Comment

This type of obverse were a first one for me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X