HJ Deutsche Arbeiter Jugend membership badge. Opinions plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Deutsche Arbeiter Jugend membership badge. Opinions plz

Hi. I know where are some fakes out there so I would like a second opinion on this one. Thank you for looking.
    Attached Files

I can't say for sure. 20 sun rays? Looks almost too crude to be fake. I'd like to see other opinions. I think this is early, crude and original.

Comment

I agree with Michael, I never seen a version of this pin like this before. I have one of this type and mine appears different in lettering and in sun design
      COLLECTING POLITICAL ITEMS, HJ AND SS

Comment

Also good IMO.

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Early is the question as the early one should be as:

Official drawings and specimen from the official manufacturer do count nineteen rays. Within the sun the main part of a black swastika was positioned. The lower part of the circle’s inner field was black.
          In the outer silvered ring, with an approximately width of 0.4 cm, is written in Latin block letters: H.J. (at twelve o’clock) DEUTSCHE ARBEITER-JUGEND (from left to right). The lettering is in black.
          In the “Verordnungsblatt der Reichsleitung der NSDAP” from December 1931 the only official manufacturer was mentioned to be the Otto Baudermann-concern from Erlbach, who's design was ges.gesch (protected by law). This ges.gesch. should be included, as was the name Baudermann.
          Later all kinds of manufacturers did produce this badge.

Comment

In the BiZ from 13.8.1933, the "BECO 15-sunray version" is shown.

Comment

I forgot to mention that the badge in my post was the form that had to be worn with the headgear (as for that it was introduced). The first issued badges always had two flat prongs and did NOT have a safety-pin. Later the version for wearing with the brownshirt came. This had the safety-pin.

Comment

Headgear example:
                Attached Files
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
                  Headgear example:
                  Great to see such version, Wim. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Regards Marcus

Comment

Nice thread. Amazing to see the Bauderman with the prongs and the BiZ with the 15 rays version from Wim and Jo.
                      I opened several months before a thread with two of my badges. I have a Bauderman with pin also. Maybe you want to comment this:
                      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=776548

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X